Friday, October 20, 2006

"Adventure Musing....."







"I have found power in the mysteries of thought, exaltation in the changing Muses..." Euripides
"Muse on nature with a poet's eye..." T. Campbell
When we ponder the meaning of our adventures; they become more potent for us; regardless of if we hike, climb, kayak, canyoneer, canoe...whatever...
Anon wrote: "To be in a state of wonder is to be an innocent forever..."
Consider that reflecting upon and better understanding where we have been, inherently may illuminate any chosen path before us, and the passion we create when we begin that new journey... I'm beginning to muse about this past year and also to muse about the next seasons...
DSD



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read your amusing thoughts on your Summit-Stones blog and now looking over your muses here.
My adventure muse is very wellworn now.
I left that stone on the mountain to be appreciated by any who get to that altitude, but the muse was to precious to leave.

rock lover said...

My friend told me about this site-he and his buddy each found one of your rocks -different locations different times-very cool idea