Sunday, April 15, 2012

"Time Will Pass Anyway....."


One of those distinct truths, we adventurers come to know so well, within our awareness of time, and especially of moments out there...
The real truth of it is, very much written in stone it would seem, that the time will pass anyway, regardless of how we plan or wander...
A truth we learn to hopefully embrace, not in any way of sadness or loss, for this potent awareness is so valuable, when understanding the depths of moments we each are gifted...
Time will indeed most certainly pass, no matter if we are aware, or do not choose to participate, as it is our time, and our own choice, to blend with this as we will...
When looking ahead over decisions and directions, then when gazing back upon memories and wonders, all the while accepting the elemental adventurous nature - of time..... DSD

2 comments:

Barry said...

Time does pass anyway. Each person has the choice to choose how it is used. Looking in the rear view mirror, I could have used mine more productively if I had known what I know now. Probably common but now I find myself on the other side of the bell curve of ability and there is not sufficient time left to do all I would like to do. Normal, I am sure, but now I will choose carefully and be more selfish. It is my life and I will fill it with joy until the final moment. The wilderness has been my lifelong spiritual guide. It took a long time to even understand what was happenning. I did not know at the beginning I was on a trail towards self fulfillment and realization.

Unknown said...

Thanks Barry,
It does seem to take such a long time and much terrain of perspectives do fully understand where and how we each have been wandering...
DSD