Friday, December 07, 2012

"Breathe......."


I was reminded recently by Andra about taking moments to quiet oneself, and to remember to breathe... Our breath is both means and an end, a way for centering so that we may then embrace many meanings. Here is a favorite poem my Friends, for you to breathe in and enjoy this adventure day, from Deng Ming-Dao...
"You breathe,
Frosting mountains white,
Exciting trees to verdant flame,
Dancing sparrows on your wing,
Swirling waves into long sighs,
You breathe,
And all things live...".
Remember to breathe..... DSD

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Glad to see my blog post became a reminder! I hope too that it will be for others. And for those who have never breathed, I hope my post and yours will be a window to a wonderful new way to feel life!

Unknown said...

Wonderfully mused Andra!
I am of the same hopes as well...
D