Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Realizations..."


Here again, then and there, sitting quietly during last light... Watching gentle waves reach out for my kayak, that was pulled further up the beach and nestled by my tent...
It was not about anything that I was doing in those minutes, nor even so much what I may have been thinking.
Rather, it was of those forever moments in between, where those realizations, that sense of farther awareness, began drifting in and then took me away...
At times out with the wind, among the high places too, or as within this adventure out upon the waters, our minds seem to wander even further than our bodies do.
Such wonderful, often surprising gifts, of what our far reaching adventurous perceptions provide for us out there. Especially when we keep ourselves open to developing new awareness. Those wild moments when the light goes on in our tents, when another piece on our wandering paths falls into place...
'I get it now', I said quietly to myself, as I was referring to a complexity out there that also reflected something puzzling from back here.
'I get it...'.
Or, upon pondering, was I realizing something similar but at a higher altitude if you will, of comprehending it. Maybe even, what was within this realization was not something new, but more so - something very old, very ancient, that we only grasp again such moments amidst wild place realizations...
So much more of the mystery to enjoy..... DSD

My sincere appreciation for passing forward your images to share Dear Ones...

No comments: