Monday, July 20, 2009

"My Thanks To You....."



"Two simple words, so many meanings. Two simply powerful words. Thank you."
GrandFather, Mountain Elder
Such a full wondrous year of adventures for us all... Yet at this moment I am not musing so much about how far or pondering how high I have come... At this moment I am reflecting this season more about saying aloud my appreciation and thankyou's...
I find that by doing this it anchors me at this point in the journey, as it would anchor us upon any climb, as this does when out in a canoe or kayak, and as is always the case in our tent when out wandering with the winds.
This day I want to anchor this point on our shared journey by saying thank you...
A very appreciative thank you to Google & Blogger.com for providing this amazing forum for our connections here...
A sincere thank you to the many Finders whose comments have been shared here and by email along with all their excitement and enthusiasms...
A very special thank you as well to those who have joined with me these last seasons in the simple karma of passing forward a few Summit Stones, while becoming a part of the fun in doing so, and in the creation of awareness and smiles for others out there...
My gratitude to you all as we pause at this waypoint, for sharing in these adventures of wandering, placings, musings, and writings here and out within our wild places...
Thank you so much.....
DSD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very flattered, but I believe that I should be thanking you for writing up your beatiful, inspirational words.

Flatlander said...

Thank you for the uplifting and inspirational posts!

Unknown said...

My appreciation for your thoughts on the anniversary of this blog journey...
It has been quite the adventure!
DSD

gorida said...

thank you DSD. we got our summit stones yesterday. I've been reading and reading and thinking and thinking whole day yesterday. once again, thank you.