Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"Visioneering......."



"On journeys, I create visions every day. I call it visioneering...". "The power of my belief in a vision becomes so solid that it overtakes my being and gives me the drive and ability to concentrate on making it a reality." M. Beedell


Many see visions to be evolved, long held beliefs... Visioneering can also be those manifestations of foresight, insight, and deep aspirations. These are truly prophetic elemental fuel for our enthusiasms and motivations out there... What has been imagined now becomes into true view...
Can we really be, what we cannot first see...
To visioneer is to adventure on yet another level, with a faculty of seeing and then making real what has only been dreamed about to that point on the compass...
DSD


My thanks to Lehman for the bottom image above.

1 comment:

Mark Ivan Cole said...

Yup. One step at a time, too, even when it's a visionary trail. Thanks, Dsd Stones.