Sunday, August 18, 2013

"Unexpected Mountains....."

Hello Dear Friends,
Just catching up here. It seems we all have many unexpected mountains in our lives...
Mine, recently have meant a week out adventuring, then two weeks in hospital.
Looks like this one will be a longer recovery.
I appreciate your patience with my musings and postings as there are a some new trails now being navigated.
I'll do my best to keep up with your journeys too as that kind of inspiration is just what is needed.
There are always rainbows after storms, we just need to keep looking for them..... DSD 

4 comments:

Alexandra said...

I was wondering where you have been since your last posting of July 26th. Sending best wishes your way!

Jeff said...

Wishing you the best in your recovery D. Get well soon. The wild ones miss you.

Priscilla said...

This is fantastic!

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much Alexandra & Jeff, and to all of you who have sent other thoughts and wishes for getting well. This is turning out to be a mountain that I will be climbing for some time. Lots of false summits along the way so far. Many days I have wanted to simply wander here among these musings, and also along with each of you on your journeys, but have not had the energy. But inspiration is needed even more then, so return I will, no matter what...