Sunday, April 05, 2015

"Whom Was Watching Who..."

"Allow mystery, which is to say to yourself, 'There could be more, there could be things we don't understand'..." B. Lopez
"The Bella Coola Indians believed that someone tried to change all the animals into men but succeeded in making human only the eyes of the wolf." B. Lopez
"If you could be an animal, what animal would you be? Answering that question creates a powerful personal metaphor." Grey Wolf

I once was able to watch a grey wolf at play when out on an adventure.
This animal was a mystery in motion to me.
At that time I knew so little about them, and yet found myself so very impressed by its grace of movement and its playful behavior.
When it finally looked over in my direction and met my gaze, there was a moment there, where I wondered whom was really watching who..... DSD 

No comments: