Sunday, October 27, 2013

"Truly A Gift....."

Each and every time out there is a gift,
Amazingly beautiful gifts within our journeys,
Every journey holds gems hidden within,
Hidden only though at the very first...
From the first time there are always endless wonders,
True wonders discovered as we long and far wander,
Our wandering adventures then become forever longings,
Forever moments from seemingly only simple steps.
Every step then a dearly and cherished memory,
Then all such memories are truly a gift..... DSD

Dedicated this adventure day to all those wonderful wanderers who are 'Adventuring For Another Reason' , and also to Sandy who recently mused, "Thank you as always for sharing such beautiful musings. Am grateful that as yet I can choose my paths to journey on. The people that I volunteer for and support with dementia are not so fortunate. People like me need to remember and live each day as best we can along our chosen paths and some how give back to those...".
I am always grateful when others share their musings here like this, as it inspires me to ponder further about the nature of the gifts we have been given, and sparks the composing of such posts as that one above. Thank you Sandy and all of you others too my Dear Friends...

No comments: